Products & Services
Offshore and Specialty Skids, Fuel Tanks, and Enclosures
- Purged and pressurized enclosures per NFPA 496
- Heavy duty offshore skids with optional integral fuel tank (UL 142 labeled if required)
- ABS lift test performed as required
- A-0 to A-60 fire rated enclosures to USCG or IMO standards
- H-0 to H-120 fire rated enclosures to IMO standards
- Hurricane rated enclosure to meet GOM requirements of 205 MPH for 3 seconds
- Self-framing enclosures for large turbine or compressor applications
- Blast rated enclosures
- Gas compressor enclosures with designs to 24′ W (shipped in 2 pieces)
- Enclosures designed to meet European Machinery Directive requirements
- UL Listed Special Purpose Tank – Protected Secondary Containment Generator Base Tank
- UL 142, UL 2085, NFPA 30, 37 and 110
- Full scale fire tested – limited primary tank temperature to average 260° F rise
- Vehicle impact tested – 12,000 lb. vehicle at 10 mph
- Projectile tested – 150-grain, 30-caliber bullet, muzzle velocity 2700 fps from 100’
- Load tested – 1000 lbs. per square foot
- Double-walled rectangular steel tank is a UL listed special purpose tank, secondarily contained and protected, and vaulted with special light-weight concrete.
- Tank supports generators weighing up to 60,000 pounds.
- 30-year warranty covers primary tank, secondary tank, and concrete vaulting.
- Concrete vaulting between inner and outer tank provides minimum two-hour firewall rating per Uniform Building Code.
- Includes earthquake/hurricane restraint tie-downs.
- Gas, fire detection, and fire suppression equipment installed
- Overhead hoist to meet maintenance needs
- Turnkey installation available
- Electrical packages installed to meet NFPA, CE, GOST, or ATEX requirements